|The activities under taken by the Technical Forum are varied in their
demands and thus touch various qualities in students of the Forum. Various
events are as follows.
I. SEMINARS ON VARIOUS TRENDS IN ELECTRICAL AND
Seminars were held in the forum so as to improve the communication skills
to the students. On behalf of technical forum, students delivered seminars
on various informative topics.
- Abhivarsha & Prathiba presented a seminar on Infrared Cameras.
- Sunil Kumar Reddy & A Mahesh Kumar presented a seminar on Maglev Trains.
- S.Sharvani & S.Varalakshmi presented a seminar on Pre paid Energy Meter.
- P.Sai Supraja &P.Jayalakshmi presented a seminar on Geo Thermal Power Generation.
- S.Vamsi Krishna & P. Varun Kumar presented a seminar on Wireless Communication.
- S. Anusha Tejaswini & S. Shabana presented a seminar on Solar Tree.
- S.Vamsi Krishna & P. Varun Kumar presented a seminar on Wireless Electricity.
- B.Akshay Reddy & S. Varalakshmi presented a seminar on Wind Power Technology.
- A.Monica &B.Mohan Reddy presented a seminar on Redtaction.
- E.V.S Yaswanth & K.Srinivasa Goutham presented a seminar on Air Wind Generator Using MARS Technology.
- D.Usha Rani & A.Rojitha presented a seminar on Energy Harvesting from Piezo Electric Materials.
- K. Mounika & C. Mounika presented a seminar on GAS Detectors.
- K.G.Huday Viswanath & N.Mohan presented a seminar on Transformers.
II. TECHNICAL QUIZ
The Technical Quiz is a competition that brings out the quality in the students to recall the learning
at the proper time and proper manner as fast as they can. Several rounds of questions will be asked to
various groups of students in technical subjects, which not only improve knowledge but also develop
competitive spirit. About fifty students participated in this competition.
III. GROUP DISCUSSION
In the present world, communication skills play an important role in achieving
success. The art of effective communication is shown to the students through this
activity. GD's were conducted for II, III and IV year students. A total of twenty
students enrolled their names. Selected students were allowed to participate in the
semi finals and finals. The forum conducted GD's on various technical and general
"Privatization of Education"
"Participation of Intellectuals in Politics"
"Arrest of Kanchi Acharya"
IV. TECHNICAL TOUR
The forum arraged a technical tour for the III B.Tech students for three Power Plants
- RTPP, V.V.Reddy Nagar, Kadapa(dt)
- Srisailam Power Plant
- Gooty 400KV Substation
- Jurala Hydro Power Plant
- Veletore 400KV Substation
V. TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
The IE(I) students forem has Conducted a training programme for III B.Tech students on the following:
- Megger testing (Insulation testing)
- Tong tester testing
- Transformer oil testing
- Direct online starter (DOL)